Advertising and Public Relations students developed an ad campaign for “Anxiety in Teens,” a movement to help spread awareness and offer assistance for young people experiencing anxiety.
- Download the Anxiety In Teens campaign pitch.
- Below are social media posts created for the campaign …
- Here are posters created for the “Feel Good Festival,” an event to promote the AIT campaign …
The Advertising & Public Relations students:
- Baylee Brown, Johnson Ferry Christian Academy
- Javier Sadurni, Gordon Lee Memorial High School
- Amelia Baumann, Johnson Ferry Christian Academy
- Shelby Olive, North Cobb High School
- Angela Canales, North Cobb High School
- Anna Payne, Casady High School
- Jeanie Kim, Brookwood High School
- Simone Roberts, Greater Atlanta Christian School
- Keiko Smythe, Druid Hill High School
- Jayla Melvin, Centennial High School
Instructor: Wenqian “Wency” Cai